We seek to strengthen our relationship with God and make His love known to others.
To be a church that welcomes all people to join together in Eucharistic worship, fellowship, and service.
- We pray, work, and learn together to explore and grow in faith.
- We worship God in prayer, music, tradition, and love.
- We foster fellowship in our church and our community in many ways.
- We care for one another.
- We strive to bring God’s love and comfort through our outreach programs to those in need.
- We provide Christian education and opportunities for spiritual growth and renewal to those of all ages.
- We value our children and youth as participants in the life and worship of the parish.
- We invite and welcome others of all ages and backgrounds to join with us in this mission.